John Green

“You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world...but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices.”

“The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.”

"Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'. I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful."

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Article 2; education in finland

In Finland the education seems to be improving tremendously. It is now starting to outweigh the US education system (was number one in the world) No school in Finland is allowed to charge tuiton fees, which of course drives more people to want to attend. In my favorite quote through the whole article Sahlberg says "there are no private schools in finland" which i thought was incredibly interesting considering every school in america costs money, if they aren't private. And EVERY college requires an application process to get into.

No comments:

Post a Comment