John Green

“You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world...but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices.”

“The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.”

"Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'. I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful."

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Article 1

As I read through this article I found myself wondering why the human population, or any population for that matter get distracted so easily. I learned in this article that humans weren't meant to read... so why do we? If scientist have tested and made hypotheses on if humans can read or not and the answer is no, why not just emerse ourselves in language and visual arts?
It takes more brain power to read on the computer, so of course youre going to get lazy and not want to fully read something every once in a while. But I feel that the brain doesn't like e-books if the brain was not meant to read in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment